The primary functions of the Rehabilitation Coordinator shall be to perform all casework duties on a day-to-day basis. The Rehabilitation Coordinator will report to the Rehabilitation Specialist. At minimum 60 hours of pre-service training is required for a Coordinator. The training is provided in the office during classes and in the field as shadowing a Rehabilitation Specialist.
The Coordinator tasks shall be inclusive of, but not limited to the following:
- Provide rehabilitation support to clients by implementing in home strategies, perform life skills training, and facilitate life skills groups, crisis intervention.
- Participate in clinical training, supervision treatment teams and other clinical and educational activities.
- Develop and implement individual service modalities tailored to the specific needs of clients; and
- All other duties necessary in the continued operation of the company.
Education and Experience
- A bachelor’s degree in a health-related field.
- An associate’s degree in a health-related field.
- 30 hours, or their equivalent, of college credit toward a bachelor’s degree in a health-related field; or
- 1 year of work experience in a supervised mental health setting.
Pay Rate: $30 per hour